Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our Thirty Days of Motorcycle Travel in Tuscany May 8 to June 11, 2013







Hello Readers, Family and friends,

Enjoy these 275! photos of Tuscan Scenes.  I suggest you put on slideshow and set for 7 seconds per picture if you wish to read captions, and plan a few viewing times as opposed to one viewing.  The Picasa Web albums that I use are no longer allowing me to split up the larger web album into smaller, manageable albums in the blog without starting the process of up-loading over again for each one.  For me, this would be too confusing. I only hope uploading pictures to view on your computer won't use too much wifi for some of you.  I will break up other large albums, but not this particular one.  If I can figure out how to do it, I will include a map on this site showing our basic travel in Italy.








































































3. Tuscan scenery

No comments: